6.17.2010

Eat Better Early = Nutritious Recipes

Now that summer is here and the kids are out of school.... it makes for even more of a challenge to create healthy meals for the kids for both lunch and dinner.  I know how hard this can be with the kids I babysit for. So when I came upon this website I wanted to be sure to share it with you. 
American Dietetic Dietitians collaborated with Betty Crocker Kitchens to create  Eat Better Early.com. Each recipe calls for at least one WIC-eligible food.  It also has great cooking tips, nutrition resources, a guide to mypramid, and so many easy, GREAT RECIPES that are categorized into breakfast, lunch, dinner, sides, snacks, and desserts.  It also includes all of the nutrition info--- so helpful when trying to decide if a dish really is healthy or not! I also love how all the recipes have pictures. I know when I go to make something if there is not a picture I don't make it. 

I picked a few random recipes to show just a few of the recipes they have.
THERE ARE SO SO MANY MORE GREAT RECIPES. 

2 comments:

  1. I have made Cashew-Chicken fire crackers recipe tonight, and dinner was a success. I thought it was a little greasy for me, but I would. Nice sweet taste.
    Dreambox 500s

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is good. Keep up the good work I also visit here: and I get lot of information. certified organic skincare

    ReplyDelete