11.10.2009

Swap your Workout DVDs

Do you get sick of you are home workout DVDs after doing them just a handful of times? I know there have been times that I have purchased a workout DVD in hopes that it would transform me into a lean, toned, hot body when in reality I do it a few times and realize that the workout is just not for me (whether too boring, too hard, too easy, too cheesy etc.).  So if you have DVDs lying around collecting a dust, check out these websites---- Swap-Tree or  Swap-A-DVD website.  
Get out of your at home work out rut and SWAP YOUR DVDs for some new ones.  

Here's just a couple of my favorite workout DVDs. 

-I love Jillian's 30 Day Shred.  It is perfect for days that I only have time for a quick workout. The DVD has 3- 20 minute workouts (easy, moderate, and hard).  Just because they are only 20 minutes don't think that you won't be sweating; it kicks my trash everytime-- even the easy gets me. I am pretty much dripping bullets by the end of them. So try it out and you'll feel like you are on the Biggest Loser. 

- On days when I have a more time and can't make it to the gym, I love Slim-in-6 workout by BeachBody.  I have used this DVD now since 2003 and I'm still not sick of it.......  mostly because I get results and results make me happy.  I also love the segment, Slim and 6 pack.  It's an 11 minute ab-workout.  It is the perfect addition on days when I go for a run or just want a quick ab workout.
  
What are some of your favorite Workout Dvds?

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love Rapid Results Pilates -- the 10 minute solutions version with Lara Hudson. A favorite for the mostly-anaerobic days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! yesterday i found another great video post about body building. Here is the link
    best ab exercises

    ReplyDelete