10.26.2009

tomorrow NEVER comes

If there is one thing I hear over and over again from clients, friends, families, and even myself…. Is “I will start my diet, exercise program(or anything else) TOMORROW.  The fact is that Tomorrow will never come, it is always today.

With this same mentality those starting a diet tomorrow often have the ‘last supper’ mentality. They often say, “I am starting a diet tomorrow so I better eat all the snacks and goodies today because tomorrow I am stuck with eating celery and grapefruit.”  So one ‘last supper’ turns into two, three, four, and even five last suppers over a few months.  If you don’t start NOW, chances are you won’t start.  Instead start incorporating healthy eating and intuitive eating principles into your life TODAY… don’t put it off til TOMORROW… because tomorrow may never come.

No comments:

Post a Comment