What a perfect reminder for us that if we make things fun we are more likely to do them! Lets not make exercise a chore.. instead something you look forward to.
- ADD MUSIC. That's what many people enjoy most about aerobic dancing or spinning classes. Moving to your favorite sound is much more inspiring than silence. Almost any sport can be done to music.
- ADD PEOPLE. Find an exercise partner or a class, go to a gym, or join a club. You are much more likely to continue your program if it's a sociable time and other people count on your participation.
- GO PLACES. Exercise indoors when you must, but on beautiful days, take your exercise outside and enjoy the scenery at the same time. Use your activity as an excuse to explore your area's parks, monuments, historic spots and natural beauty. Go on a weekend tour or vacation with others in your sport. Or just breathe the fresh air in your back yard.
- BECOME AN EXPERT. Whatever activity you pick, you will enjoy it more if you learn all about it -- the latest fashions and equipment, who's who among the professional and amateur stars and so forth. Search the web for interesting sites; join a discussion forum.
– REWARD YOURSELF. Set a goal.... and when you reach it treat yourself (dont make food the reward) Instead maybe a massage, a manicure or pedicure, a new shirt, new shoes.....